Monday, September 08, 2008

Books for Barack

This came from author Ayelet Waldman. If you can spare copies of your books, send them to her!


Hey guys,

We're doing a fundraiser (one of MANY) for Barack out here that's going to include a silent auction. I'd be your best friend if you would send me a signed book. I know I should be offering to buy one and send it to you with a return envelope, but I'm hoping you'll decide to just go ahead and give me one from your stash, and if it was for any other of my philanthropic ventures, I'd do that. But since the world is going to come a fucking end if Obama doesn't get elected, I'm thinking maybe you'd be willing to donate the book and the postage. The event is in 2 weeks...so I'd need it before then. I hope to get a few thousand dollars for this "signed book basket."

I'd also love you forever if you'd ask a few of your friends to send one,too. Turns out I have far fewer email addresses than I thought.

Send to:

Ayelet Waldman
2815 Woolsey Street
Berkeley, CA 94705

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home