Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hot Tuna Fantasy Camp Panties

For Mike Magee

When I think of hot panties, I think of 3 things:
pirates, the Rock, and vodka.
I recall seeing Jerry Lee Lewis putting on a pair of panties tossed at,
oddly enough,
the members of Hot Tuna.

Well in Miami they still do that -- but without panties

* * *

When I lay between my two aunts (father’s side)
the younger always made sure I was around when she changed her panties.
I once wore her granny panties and wound up in an accident
with a chocolate milk child imprint on my smokin’ hot outfit

* * *

Who said “One pair of girls’ panties is a cardboard guillotine?”

Hot “IDon'tLikeYouInThatWay” Momma

* * *

“Well someone should have told the bull she rides sans panties”

* * *

Cubey Tuna!
Inside, it's hot, humid, and packed like sardines
Cubey Tuna's Avatar? Tuna-Tuna

* * *

I certainly have some questions for Charlie Tuna

* * *

I don't care about and don't wear panties
I just thought this was greatest song ever written
and she sure seems hot to me cuz she cries every time
women who want to feel sexy, special and individual wear pistol panties

Ring ring...are you wearing pistol panties?
Ring ring...are you wearing pistol panties?

* * *

So she removed her panties, and hung them over
Jorma Kaukonen & Jack Casady.
Touring with Hot Tuna must’ve been a great training ground
for working with kids.
No panties vending machines, though.
Just loud pipes on choppers, scuffed up boots,
and white cotton panties -- 50's kitsch

* * *

“Immediately, Marco's panties started a tuna meltdown”

Oh, give me a break you Hollywood sheet shiner
Stuck up lush
u r sofa king-ugly

* * *

Ivanka Trump: Hot Or Not?
Horny oyster Courtney Love not getting love?
Lindsay Lohan sans Panties?
Now, if gay magazines keep coming out with hot issues like this,
I may have to get myself a subscription

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Colby said...

Sofa King!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home